Data Solution Architect
Posted on May 12, 2022 by LTS Resourcing
Exciting role for a Data Solution Architect who will be primary focused on the data solution design and build platforms to help define and communicate the structure and dynamics of a data solution for the most important, mission-critical tasks of organisation.
As the Data Solution Architect, you will enable the agile delivery teams to work effectively through a clear understanding of the separation of concerns and system dependencies. Working in close collaboration the Data Solution Architect will work with Enterprise Architects & Senior Stakeholders to evolve the architecture based on IT Best practices and through architectural prototyping specialising.
You will design data solution blueprints, Data Pipeline and ETL/ELT solutions, Data Transformation Solution, Data Ingestion Solution, Data Integration frameworks and advocate best practices on data governance, data management and data platforms.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong history in designing and delivering data solutions, incl. data warehouse, data lakes, big data etc..
Experience, skills and education required as a Data Solution Architect:
- Capable of using IT Industry and Enterprise Architecture Best Practice methodologies, processes, functions and data maps such as those used by TM Forum, or defined by ITIL, TOGAF, BPMN, UML etc.
- Able to define and articulate complex technical data solutions to non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience of working with systems and solutions deployed in a cloud environment, ideally AWS data services and snowflake.
- Excellent communication skills, communicating to both internal and external clients.
- SAFe Agile extensive experience working in a scaled Scrum or Kanban environment.
- Data Engineering background with experience and ability to code, debug, and review any of the following development languages: Python, R, AWS glue, Spark and Hadoop framework.
- Demonstrable knowledge and working experience in implementing TM Forum Information Framework (SID).
- Agile based certification.
- TOGAF and TM Forum certification.
Our client is built on diversity. Their ambition is to build an inclusive culture where diversity is embraced, and everyone feels safe, respected, valued and able to thrive as part of a winning, engaged team.
As part of our recruitment process you will be required to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK. Documentary evidence will be requested at interview stage.