Transaction Reporting Officer - BAU
Posted on May 12, 2022 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
Working in an internationally oriented environment? As a Global Transaction Reporting Officer you are responsible for being compliant with several worldwide transaction reporting regulations, such as: EMIR, DFA, MiFID II and more.
The Global Transaction Reporting department is divided in two teams: (i) the Business as Usual (BAU); and (ii) the In Control team. The BAU team is responsible for guaranteeing that all transactions are reported in a timely, complete and accurate manner to all financial regulator around the world.
The In Control team makes sure that all the activities conducted by the Business As Usual (BAU) are
in control and the regulatory risks are minimal.
For both teams, you will collaborate with IT, compliance team, among other stakeholders.
What are your daily activities and responsibilities
We do have a Straight Through Processing (STP) process in place.
Together with your team:
- You will analyse large data sets received from our Global Trade Repository;
- You will investigate complex issues across the entire value chain of the trade;
- You will investigate and solve the breaks of the reconciliations over the entire transaction reporting flow;
- You will deliver MIS reports to management;
- You will participate in continuous improvements to guarantee that processes are optimized and risks are minimized.
For this job, it is important you can handle stress situations. We are currently working from home, 36/40 hours a week. Therefore, it is expected that you are able to work independently. With you Customer focus, analytical skills, creativity and problem solving are clearly essential for the role of Global Transaction Reporting In Control Officer.
In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- University degree with minimum 1 year of work experience in financial institutions;
- Strong analytical skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent in English (verbal and writing);
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills;
- Understands the lean way of working;
- Understands complex process chains, front to back (is an advantage);
- Knowledge of regulations such as: EMIR, DFA, MiFID II (is an advantage);
- Knowledge of Financial Markets Products (is an advantage)
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.