Client Servicing Manager
Posted on May 12, 2022 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
The Client Service Manager is responsible for managing our wholesale and institutional clients investing in the funds of our client. The Client Service Manager will service the client's needs by phone, mail, personal contact and/or together with the Relation/Sales Managers. We expect the Client Service Manager to add value in the chain between the client and company and therefore need a self-confident, innovative and strong sparring partner for our clients and stakeholders.
As a Client Service Manager you will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure the response to daily, informal ad-hoc client enquiries & requests on diverse service matters
- Coordination the onboarding of new direct fund clients and fund distributors
- Oversight on our third party fund providers, eg JPMorgan as our transfer agent
- Monitor and ensure that all commitment towards our clients are fulfilled
- Identify process improvements on eg client onboarding, subscriptions and redemptions, report distribution and support to global wholesale and institutional sales
- Cooperate with many internal stakeholders along the customer journey and participate in various different projects (regulation, client segmentation, IT solutions etc.)
- Skills, knowledge and experience to partner with key stakeholders in global sales and account management teams.
- Academic or bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related
- In-depth knowledge about asset management and in particular fund distribution
- Understanding of the worldwide distribution of mutual funds through fund platforms
- Possession of strong analytical skills, detail-oriented while remaining pragmatically minded
- Ability to prioritize and work accurately to tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Have a true global mindset; sensitive for cultural difference
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.