Data Migration Manager
Posted on May 12, 2022 by Experis AG
Data Migration Manager (REMOTE)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
On behalf of our client, a leading global pharmaceutical company, we are looking for a hands-on candidate who has a senior background in data migration and handling of master data. The person needs to have as well very good communication skills and the ability to work independently and willingness to be proactive.
- Start date: ASAP
- latest Start Date: 01.07.2022
- End date: 12 months
- Extension: possible
- Workplace: Basel
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: yes, fully remote
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all business activities related to contract data migration from Legacy contract management systems (GRACE (SAP) and other systems) and hardcopy records. This includes analysing Legacy data, quality check of submitted load files, testing load quality, leading user testing and acceptance of load process, providing input into specifications for automated data migration transformation rules, analysis and identification of duplicate records and other activities required for successful and on time data migration.
- Key resource for sites and functions providing guidance on the data cleansing and preparation process and standards, and clarification on data standards.
- Works closely with the IT Data Migration team and GEP to document data migration requirements, on project planning and load scheduling, testing and troubleshooting, and issue resolution.
- Works closely with Business Contracting Deployment Lead on schedules and overall deployment support to sites, and with other work streams on overall data migration and cutover plans.
- Works closely with the Master Data team to ensure master data is ready to support data loads.
- Oversight of data preparation contractors and other junior staff supporting data migration activities.
- Supervises contractors that are working on manual data preparation, which includes filling in missing key data, making data corrections, confirming duplicates, and mapping master data from stand-alone systems to master data source of truth.
- Assist change management team with any data migration-specific communications and change management activities
- Min. 5-7+ years of experience in Data Migration in a migration project
- Experience leading business aspects of data migration required, preferably for contracts
- Strong data analysis skills with ability to creatively use spreadsheet functions (GSheet and Excel) to accurately review link and manage large sets of data
- Strong knowledge of vendor master data management and other types of master data
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Collaborative team player with good communication skills, comfortable, developing presentations and presenting to stakeholders
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical audiences in global environment
- Self-starter with strong leadership skills
- Ability to independently make decisions and drive for results
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of contracting and contract repositories, as well as procurement processes preferred
- Familiarity with SAP CLM a plus
- Supervisory experience preferred
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Jana Siva.