Golang Engineer - Remote
Posted on May 11, 2022 by Client Server
Golang Engineer London to £90k
Golang Developer (Backend Go SOLID GRPC API) *Remote*. Award-winning FinTech is seeking an accomplished Golang Developer to help bring their state-of-the-art Open Banking, API-focused product to market.
As a Golang Developer, you'll be responsible for designing and developing new features and enhancements on the core Open Banking, API-focused product. You'll join a highly collaborative, tech-driven environment where you'll participate in Pair Programming to craft well-tested software with SOLID design principles and on highly scalable, performant and complex systems (APIs, HTTP, GRPC) within a containerised microservices environment encompassing Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS.
This is a fully remote role allowing you to work from anywhere within the UK. You will be required to go into the office for meetings and socials 1 day a month.
- Strong software engineering skills with commercial Go / Golang development experience
- Thorough understanding of Computer Science fundamentals including OOP, Design Patterns and Data Structures
- Good knowledge of SOLID design principles
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Golang Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £90k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Golang Developer role.