Support Engineer Windows Linux - FX
Posted on May 11, 2022 by Client Server
Support Engineer London to £60k
Support Engineer (Windows Application Azure Linux FX). Are you a bright and driven Support Engineer who has experience supporting Windows users? Would you like to take on an impactful role as the sole Support Engineer within a successful FinTech?
You could be joining a disruptive FinTech that provides trading platforms to a range of finance institutions globally.
As a Support Engineer your priority will be to provide an exceptional level of support to users of the trading platform, resolving issues promptly and escalating tickets to the Infrastructure Support team where appropriate. You will act as the 2 nd line of support dealing with more complex application issues across all products that have been escalated from the Helpdesk team.
The company is based in central London however, you'll only be expected to be office based 1 - 2 days a month.
- You have experience as an Application Support Engineer previously
- You have experience supporting Windows users
- You have familiarity with Linux
- You have experience with instant management, instant reporting, system monitoring, route cause analysis and similar
- You have ideally provided support within an Azure environments
- You ideally have a background in financial services / FX companies
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills
As a Support Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £60k) plus benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Support Engineer (Windows) role.