Backend Software Engineer C# .Net Core
Posted on May 11, 2022 by Client Server
Backend Software Engineer London / WfH to £120k
Backend Software Engineer / Developer (C# .Net Core AWS Kubernetes) *Remote / Hybrid WfH*. Are you a technologist seeking complex and interesting systems to apply your skills; continually learning and progressing your career?
You could be joining a technology driven Hedge Fund.
As a Backend Software Engineer you'll join a multi-disciplinary business aligned product team responsible for high-value critical trading applications. You'll be building systems to manage large datasets which can process updates in real-time with high throughput and low latency; these systems are released with high frequency with technology choices that are continuously evolving.
You'll be an integral part of a talented Agile development team with exposure across the full technology stack but with a focus on backend C# .Net Core systems within a microservices environment deploying to AWS using Kubernetes. You'll be working in 2 week Sprints and Pairing with colleagues who are passionate about code quality within a collaborative environment.
Following a remote interview process you'll join the team in North London twice a month for meet-ups but can work from most of the time (more office time if desired).
- You have strong C# serverside experience including multi-threading and .Net Core
- You have experience with microservices, Kubernetes, AWS, IaC, Terraform
- You have a good understanding of Event Streams and Event Sourcing (EventStore, Kafka, NoSQL)
- You have a good knowledge of high availability technologies and concepts
- You're familiar with deployment automation and build environments
- You're collaborative and pragmatic with Agile team experience
- You're degree educated, Computer Science or similar STEM discipline
As a Backend Software Engineer you will earn a highly competitive salary (to £120k) plus significant bonus and benefits.
Apply now to find out more about this Backend Software Engineer (C# .Net Core AWS Kubernetes) opportunity.