Senior Java Developer - Trading Systems
Posted on May 11, 2022 by Client Server
Senior Java Developer London to £110k
Senior Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer (Linux TCP/IP Latency) *Hybrid WfH*. Would you like to join a small collaborative team of finance technologists discussing ideas, pair programming and continually learning on complex real-time systems?
You could be joining a tech driven e-trading company.
As a senior, hands-on Java Developer you will help improve and scale a low latency, high throughput messaging system, designed for e-trading within the Fixed Income markets which handles around 20 thousand events per second.
There's a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home with only the occasional (once a month) visit to the London office for team meet-ups.
- Strong modern Java development skills including multi-threading
- Experience of working on low latency, high throughput systems (doesn't have to be within a finance environment)
- Good knowledge of Linux OS; TCP, UDP, Ethernet, HTTP and understand the concept of Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Advocate of Extreme Programming (XP), TDD (Test Driven Development) / DDD (Domain Driven Design)
- You're collaborative and upbeat with excellent communication skills
As a Senior Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £110k) plus bonus and benefits including 25 days holiday and potential equity.
Apply now to find out more about this Senior Java Developer / Backend Software Engineer opportunity.