Customer Journey Manager
Posted on May 11, 2022 by South Staffs Water (Incorporating Cambridge Water Company)
England, United Kingdom
£35k - £35k Annual
Customer Journey Manager
Salary: £35,000 (depending upon experience)
Hours: 37 Hours
Location: Green Lane, Walsall or Fulbourn Road, Cambridg e
At South Staffs Water we deliver clean and reliable water supplies to around 1.5 million customers within the South Staffs and Cambridge regions.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Journey Manager, responsible for delivering an outstanding customer experience across all channels for Retail and Wholesale Services within the South Staffs Water & Cambridge Water regions. Using customer insight and data to map and develop existing customer journeys, you will lead improvement projects, considering different customer segments, vulnerable customers and future customer needs.
• Review both Retail & Wholesale household customer journeys and effectively map the journey, to achieve and exceed on customer needs, to a variety of market segments.
• Facilitate working groups from across the business to enable customer journeys to be developed to create innovative propositions.
• Use customer insight to inform your work and continually improve the customer experience.
• Be responsible for testing the customer journey, gaining customer feedback as required.
• Be responsible for monitoring any implemented improvements and be able to feedback results.
• Challenge the business to develop the customer journeys, champion the change working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to enable this.
• Ensure effective MI/ reporting in place to monitor customer journey/ customer experience.
• Own the overall customer journey management process, ensuring that journeys are continually optimised and kept up to date and risk is identified and quantified.
• Map key journeys to improve customer experience across all channels of choice with focus on improving our digital services.
The successful candidate will be passionate about delivering outstanding customer service and championing the highest standards throughout the business. Highly experienced in insight and mapping, as well as building creative and innovative solutions to deliver leading customer experiences and journeys that improve customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate is an expert project manager, able to analyse data and a confident communicator at all levels. You will present ideas confidently to gain buy in and engagement from key stakeholders.
As an employee of South Staffs Water you will have access to a range of benefits, please visit the Careers section of our website
Closing Date: 29th May 2022
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK THE "APPLY NOW" BUTTON AND YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO BEGIN THE APPLICATION PROCESS