Posted on May 9, 2022 by E-Frontiers
A leading telecommunications company is looking for an Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). This role can be based in Dublin, Edinburgh or London. This is an exciting time to join an expanding team. This opportunity offers a hybrid work model and excellent work benefits like bonus, pension and healthcare
- Participate in the implementation of AEM including design, definition, and development of AEM content type models, workflows, templates, and components, and use permissions.
- Setup and configure AEM authoring, publish, and dispatcher environment with Adobe recommended best practices.
- Integrate AEM with other marketing products like Assets, Target, Campaign, and other internal endpoints..
- Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments and migrations.
- Work with Front End technologies and frameworks (eg Bootstrap, jQuery).
- Adobe AEM Developer with experience in both Front End web design and AEM integration.
- 3+ years of AEM 6.3/CQ6 experience with 3+ full cycle AEM projects and at least one plus year in Web experience.
- 3+ years of strong web content management experience with Adobe AEM 6.3/CQ6.
- Experience with integrating AEM 6.3/CQ6 with other products and vendors.
- Solid experience with CQ6 building blocks including templates, components, dialogs widgets and bundles.
- Experience with Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, and DAM.
EU Citizens, Stamp 4 or Spouse Visa holders will only be considered for this role.
Please get in touch with (see below) for more information.