1st Line IT Helpdesk Support Engineer (MS Office, ITIL, Lotus Notes)
Posted on May 8, 2022 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
First Line Support Analyst
£150 - £200 per day - UMBRELLA ONLY (Inside IR35)
We have a contract vacancy for an IT First Line Analyst. The department supports over 6,500 users and is the primary interface for all IT support in a busy customer-facing role.
An experienced Service Desk Analyst is urgently required to provide first line support, for a 6 month contract (inside IR35).
This role can be home based with 1 day a week at the client site in Stratford Upon Avon.
We are looking for a 1st Line Analyst to join the IT Service Desk, providing customer support for both desktop and business applications across the group.
The role will involve:
- Provision of 1st line IT support for all applications and technical infrastructure
- Logging, managing and ownership of incidents and requests
- Regular written and verbal communication with customers
- Proactive monitoring of incidents and requests
- Contribute to the development and management of the Knowledge Base
- Liaison with suppliers, service groups and customers to ensure that agreed service levels are met
It is important that the applicant will have a mixed range of skills, to support the wide range of incidents reported across the group.
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience of MS Office
- Experience in a busy telephone based customer services environment
- Commercial experience in a 1st line service desk/helpdesk/technical support role
- Experience working in an ITIL environment
- Professional and polite telephone manner
- Proven customer service experience, ideally gained in a busy environment
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of IT on a professional level