SAP S4 Project manager with FMCG industry experience
Posted on May 8, 2022 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced S/4H Rollout Project Manager for a project with our client. The ideal Rollout Project Manager should have experience with standard ATP, including Sales order Demand Planning, Production orders, Promotions, existing Stocks, inclusive warehouse stocks, and optimize the product allocation process to Customers.
Requirements for the S/4H Rollout Project Manager:
- 5+ years' experience working as a Project manager
- Experience in the FMCG, Fast Delivery to Customers (retail).
- Strong experience with Order Management and Order Fulfilment within SAP.
- The S/4H Rollout Project Manager should have experience with a Global template ATP
- The S/4H Rollout Project Manager should have experience with at least 3 SAP rollouts.
- The S/4H Rollout Project Manager should be able to understand the Advanced-Available-To-Promise (aATP) Business Processes.
- Preferable knowledge and experience using the Jira Kanban Board and work Agile.
Contract details for the S/4H Rollout Project Manager:
- Start: May 2nd
- Location: hybrid (50% travel to the client location in the Netherlands)
- Duration: 6 months+
- Rate: depending on experience
Interested in the S/4H Rollout Project Manager? If yes, please respond directly with an updated CV and 2 references related to past SAP experience.
Please feel free to forward to your network.
For questions call Jelena Pantic