HR Services Specialist
Posted on May 8, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
HR Services Specialist vacancy for our Aargau based client in the technology sector.
- Managing and executing the full cycle immigration process for each individual case in accordance with work and residence permits types
- Ensuring compliance in Switzerland in regards to immigration procedures
- Delivering an outstanding HR Operations support to the HR community, business managers and employees
- Providing customer service on HR related activities like inquiry resolution, request management and troubleshooting
- Communicating information regarding policies and standards on processes to internal customers in a clear way
- 2+ years of work experience in an international environment, preferably in the field of HR Operations
- Solid knowledge of Swiss labour law
- Strong Microsoft Office skills paired with know-how of SAP HR or Workday
- Completed commercial training as well as a Swiss federal vocational certificate in HR
- Fluent English and German skills; French or Italian skills are advantageous
Your soft skills:
- Outstanding communication skills and customer service orientation along with being flexible and resilient
- Solid analytical skills and attention to detail
Location: Aargau, Switzerland Sector: Technology
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.