ZOOM-expert & PM collaboration platform - REMOTE - initial 6 month - UN-agency-client - EN-speaking
Posted on May 7, 2022 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "remote ZOOM-expert & PM for collaboration platforms" to start a 6-month contract.
At A Glance:
- Technical lead for ZOOM
- PM-support for the management of projects in areas of Collaboration including but not limited to Online Collaboration platforms (Microsoft Teams, Zoom), Translation technologies, Hybrid meeting rooms, Knowledge management platforms such as Content Management Systems, Customer Relationship Management.
- START: ASAP (May, desired), initial contract until December 2022 (extensions possible),
- 100% REMOTE is possible. Possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability. English speaking environment. Our client is a world-famous international organisation in Rome and a great reference in any CV!
TASKS & SKILLS
The position requires hands on project management experience of IT projects, including resrouce and budget management, risk assessments, relationship management and project reporting. Additionally, the position requires technical expertise on collaboration platforms including Zoom.
The position reports to a Senior Project Manager, in the Information Technology Division.
The incumbent is expected to directly support the management of projects in areas of Collaboration including but not limited to Online Collaboration platforms (Microsoft Teams, Zoom), Translation technologies, Hybrid meeting rooms, Knowledge management platforms such as Content Management Systems, Customer Relationship Management.
- Provide technical guidance on Zoom for corporate meetings
- Work closely with the ICT technical team to co-ordinate Zoom updates and with the ICT change management team for outreach and communication of new features
- Oversee Zoom updates and configuration at client in close co-ordination with the ICT technical team, in particular the Cyber Security lead
- Co-ordinate licencing and version control of Zoom at client
- Recognized Project Management Qualification such as PMP or PRINCE2 is desirable.
- Expert skill in the use of Microsoft Project 2007 or 2010 for complex projects; experience with Microsoft Project Server 2007 beneficia
AWARD & OTHERS
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae (in DOC-format) shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described for off-site work.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.