Senior Agile Test Manager
Posted on May 7, 2022 by P2P Solutions
We are a consulting business that helps organisations get the most out of their software. We specialise in modern software delivery and we provide our clients with pioneering software testing, transformation consulting and environments management.
Our projects range from digital transformation for some of the world's best universities, automated regression testing and performance testing for global clearing houses, global healthcare trusts, Russell Group universities, global telco providers, retailers, finance houses, leading system integrators and Fintech companies.
Our recruitment process is typically a short qualification interview followed by 1 or two technical interviews.
Senior Agile Test Manager
We are looking for someone to augment our teams with genuine leadership and testing knowledge. An SME in the truest sense.
- Manage test output from 15 squads, providing regular status and summary updates and supporting metrics to programme stakeholders.
- Champion Quality throughout the development life cycle and take ownership of the strategic direction for Quality and Test.
- Facilitate adoption of Agile working practices within the various QA teams to help define and embed standard agile test methodology.
- Design and document a comprehensive test environment strategy.
- Design and implement test & quality reports, metrics and dashboards.
- Contribute to team recruitment and hiring when required, to support the building of an effective and high functioning QA team.
- Monitor project progress and provide daily/weekly reports on achievements, work you're doing, and resource utilization.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to identify problems, build solutions, and implement improvements when needed.
- Strong knowledge and experience of enterprise scale delivery within Telco, Media, and/or E-commerce areas.
- Solid experience in Agile Test Management - minimum 5 years.
- Solid experience of DevOps and awareness of modern Engineering practices and methodologies (Agile, TDD, BDD).
- Solid Test Environment Management experience.
- Proven hands-on experience on Jira, Confluence; knowledge of various Agile frameworks and rituals.
- Solid track record of advocating for the best customer experience and ensuring quality is Embedded before test design and execution.
- Solid understanding/awareness of: Cloud platforms and services, CI/CD and build pipelines, SRE practices, Kubernetes & Docker.
- Excellent analysis and organisation skills with a solution focused attitude.
- Demonstrate outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Largely remote working with some presence in our Leeds office. Expected to be couple of times per month for first 2 months and then reducing to once a month
Please contact us ASAP if interested in this opportunity.
No agencies please