Global Project Manager (m/f/d)
Posted on May 7, 2022 by ITech Consult
Global Project Manager (m/f/d) - Health Care/Software Development/IPMA/PRINCE2/English/Deutsch
For our client Roche Diagnostic based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a Global Project Manager (m/f/d).
Roche Molecular Solutions, is the Business Area encompassing Roche Molecular Diagnostics (RMD), Roche Sequencing Solutions (RSS), and Roche Tissue Diagnostics (RTD). RMD, RSS, and RTD originally held separate Global Project Management Offices, until February 2019, when RMD and RSS merged to form a single RMD/RSS PMO, with the plan to incorporate RTD at a later time, eventually bringing all PMOs under one RMS organization.
Headquartered in Pleasanton, California, RMD and RSS develop and manufacture innovative tests based on Nobel Prize winning polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technology, and genetic sequencing.
PCR is the technology that underlies a new generation of medical diagnostic tests that are designed to provide information allowing healthcare providers to select and monitor patient response to therapy or identify molecular characteristics of a disease. RMD/RSS products also help to ensure the safety of blood and blood products before they are used for medical procedures by using its approved systems to screen donations.
With a broad product portfolio, RMD/RSS supplies a wide array of innovative medical diagnostic products, services and technologies to researchers, physicians, patients, hospitals and laboratories worldwide.
Areas of responsibility:
- Ensure harmonized usage of Project and Portfolio Management (PPM) processes and templates
- Responsibility for the projects set up (eg project start form, scope management, project handbook, etc.), as well as the project planning, project implementation, progress- & cost control, and project closure
- Enable and support project risk management
- Provide an aligned and common communication structure
- Advise on best practices and Project Management principles
- Single point of control for program data, collected from functions (eg Development); own version management and release of changes: project planning, tracking, reporting
- Lead and manage preparation for project milestone reviews
- Manage the preparation of the consolidated project status reports
- Create and maintain integrated project-, resource- and budget plans
- Tactical coordination of dependencies, timelines and budgets for all projects and functions within an area or project
- Define and implement harmonized, measures, reports including key performance indicators (eg KPIs, OBPs, EVM) for the project to enable teams and functions to measure and improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness
- Management and harmonization of project information to support project team and the program leader and decision making across multiple sites
- Handling of project meetings (sets agenda, facilitates meeting, edits and distributes minutes, follows-up on action items)
- Conduction of planning workshops with project team (sets agenda, defines outcome in alignment with Project Leader, facilitates workshop, integrates results)
- Manages knowledge sharing between project teams to enhance project effectiveness
- This is an excellent opportunity to support and manage a complex environment by successfully applying your Project Management, Communications and Stakeholder Management skills
- Completed Bachelor studies or equivalent in the fields of business, science or engineering
- Min. 5 years experience in project management in a regulated environment, health care, biotech, software development or banking
- Project Management certification or experience eg IPMA, PMI, PRINCE2, PMI-ACP, Agile Coach etc.)
- Experienced in Stakeholder Management within a Matrix organization
- Good IT skills in in Microsoft Office and G-Suite, as well as knowledge of Project Management tools like Trello, Miro, Smartsheet
- Fluency (spoken and written) in English (C1) and good German (B2) is mandatory
- Communication, leadership, conflict management, teamwork, influence, negotiation, critical thinking, problem-solving
Reference no: 921329SKN
Role: Global Project Manager
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Start date: 02.05.2022
Duration: 12++, possible extension
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.