Posted on May 7, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
UX Designer/Architect vacancy for our Zurich based client in the telecommunication sector.
- Driving business with journey optimisation, helping to better design for the customers and their motivations
- Creating and documenting detailed concepts and requirements, assuring the quality of implementation
- Executing design thinking methods and improving the maturity level of data driven decisions and testing, which includes user acceptance tests, customer journey mapping, funnel analysis, A and B testing, onsite polls and heat map analysis
- Assisting UX Designers and UX Researchers with an end-to-end understanding for state-of-the-art solutions
- 5+ years of research experience in a larger business context
- Master degree in Service Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Statistics, Psychology, Business Information Technology or in another related field
- Fluent English skills, verbally and written
Your soft skills:
- Excellent presentation skills along with a can-do mentality
- Capability to work in cross-functional teams and to define roadmaps
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.