QA Automation Engineer - Enter the Blockchain industry
Posted on May 7, 2022 by Blockchain 121
QA Automation Engineer in Blockchain
My client is a global leader in advisory, research, and development of blockchain technologies. Their focus is to enable global adoption and enterprise-level usage blockchain. This position does not requires previous experience in Blockchain, so it is a great opportunity to enter the industry.
The team is small and distributed but very high functioning. I am looking for people who can self-start and solve problems on their own. They also need to collaborate with both internal and community stakeholders, while being an active team member in all stages of the development process as we work towards a shared vision. They need to participate in the requirements review and give valuable feedback to the business.
Two days will never be the same and will include the following tasks:
- Own the generation, execution, and automation of test cases
- Executes the functional and performance testing strategy
- Executes the test automation strategy and execution
- Work with team and QA Lead in generation of test plans
- Work with the business and community stakeholders to ensure that the products perform per specification
- Oversee technical execution of release management
- Collaborate with management and team on evaluating peer performance
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the software testing life cycle.
- Must have good experience in any of the automation frameworks like Robot, Selenium WebDriver, Rest Assured, or anything equivalent)
- Must have experience working in GIT commands through the command line.
- Must have experience working in a Linux environment and be comfortable with UNIX commands.
- Must have experience working in a cloud-based environment like AWS or Azure (Preferably AWS).
- Must demonstrate working experience in tools like Jenkins, Dockers, Kubernetes and Terraform.
- Not required to have DevOps skills at expert level but should have experience and willingness to learn more and deliver.
- Must have working experience in an environment which includes tools like JIRA, Confluence, HP Quality Centre, TestRail, or similar test management tools.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to your or a colleague, please do get in touch to discuss further details.