BA Sales Order Processing - JDEdwards
Posted on May 7, 2022 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
Title: BA Sales Order Processing and Financials
Location: Arlington, VA REMOTE
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Order # MS22019
REACH OUT TO MARK SHEMROSKE FOR FURTHER DETAILS
My client is a well-known International Manufacturing Company. There products are used worldwide and are at the top in their industry. Company has been growing at a tremendous speed over the past couple years and really does not see any slow down in their industry.
They are looking for a Business Analyst to support their customers within the Sales Management, SoP, Distribution modules of JDEdwards EOne 9.2
This position could be remote based, but client is looking for someone who is on the East Coast within the mid-Atlantic states.
Great compensation package, excellent work environment, great team
- Work with business users to gather, refine, and document business requirements to enhance JDE E1 functionality based on approved user requirements
- Provide optimal solutions to meet the business requirements
- Provide proof of concept, document detail solution design and test cases
- Provide functional support including system configurations related to Sales Order Processing, Inventory, Supply Chain and Finance modules
- Desire to continuously improve IT-Project Delivery by seeking solutions and offering alternatives
- Ability to prioritize among a wide range of competing responsibilities
- Self-sufficient, results driven with an open (growth) mindset
- Creative and critical thinking approach to solving problems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capable at leading project initiatives to improve financial reporting and processes
- Minimum of 5+ years as a JD Edwards Functional Analyst (EOne 9.2)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems is preferred
- Strong support expertise within JDEdwards Sales Order, Supply Chain (WMS, TMS, Inventory) and financials.
- Implementation/upgrade experience with JDEdwards 9.2 EOne system
- Plus would be understanding of 9.2 development tools eg Orchestrator, Watchlist, Caf one
- Corporate environment, extensive experience interacting with Power-users and customers at all levels within a multi-company, multi-plant environment.