AMS Application Lead
Posted on May 6, 2022 by Qualient Technology Solutions UK Limited
Not Specified, Switzerland
AMS Application Lead
- Demonstrated background knowledge from manufacturing.
- Able to succeed in a dynamic, rapidly changing business environment.
- Understanding of System Development Life Cycle for computerised systems.
- Experience working according to ITIL processes. ITIL certification.
- Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate with all levels of business leadership and operational teams.
- Excellent facilitation, consultation, and Influencing skills, including experience with outsourced service providers
- Able to explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding.
- Proven experience of working within an IT service framework (ITIL), throughout the service life cycle.
- Proficiency in German language (nice to have)
- Managing the AMS supported applications as System Administration, first level of escalation point for any incidents/problems/changes and the support for various upgrades.
- Operation of services for IT systems and applications within the defined market, to ensure sustainment of business operations contained within the defined scope.
- Supplier and SLA Management
- Demand Management
- Compliance of the functional area, IT systems and processes
- Driving continuous improvement and innovation
- Ensures and promote collaboration with other IT divisions as well as parts of the MSD business, both locally and globally
- Operational cost optimization related to the operational application support area
- Enabling the required operational processes for business users to execute on their responsibilities, within the relevant business processes.
- Ensures the operational stability, maintenance, performance and compliance of a product or an application in production
- Ensure monitoring and regular health checks are done to improve the whole life cycle of the application
- Has knowledge of and leverages existing solutions to benefit their stakeholders through using IT communities