Posted on May 6, 2022 by SuisseCo GmbH
Please note that for this role, relocation to Switzerland is required. We can only hire EU-27 citizens or candidates with an existing Swiss working permit/citizenship.
SuisseCo specializes in the international recruitment and placement of highly qualified IT specialists in Switzerland. We support our clients in implementing their IT projects and guarantee quick and flexible solutions of the highest quality.
For one of our clients in the insurance industry we are currently looking for a Data Analyst
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 7 months with possible extension
Location: Zurich (WFH 60%, on-site 40%)
- Perform gap analysis
- Perform requirement mapping
- Apply knowledge of data specification mapping to existing quality challenges
- Establish the program
- Prepare for mobilisation
The data remediation role will cover 60% of the working time. The remaining 40% the candidate is expected to support the wider Transformation Program Director with program management activities: set up governance, creating presentations, creating project plan etc.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in basic modelling, data mapping, requirements gathering, converting requirements to business need, data visualisation and cleaning
- Good organisational skills to perform project management tasks (change management, stakeholder mapping)
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Basic knowledge of database management software. (Excel, Power BI)
- Language knowledge: Fluent English
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Financial services/healthcare background would be ideal due to these industries handing large data