Consultant SAP GTS
Posted on May 6, 2022 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
Can't wait to make an impact on the world?
Don't think anymore and join an international leader company as SAP GTS Consultant.
- You participate in the implementation of SAP GTS solutions at the client. More specifically you are responsible for delivering compliance and customs solutions. Tasks include project management, change management, solution design, solution implementation and end-user support & training
- In your role, you lead and/or facilitate business process definition and modelling, check the feasibility of this business model regarding the SAP products and the legal requirements. You guide a team to implement and configure the software to replicate the required business processes and analytical/reporting needs
- You will contribute to the development and growth of the SAP GTS practice globally
- You will be joining an integrated offering of GTS consultants, developers and trade advisory that are providing services to leading firms in different industries.
- You have 2-3 years of SAP Consultant experience and have been involved in project implementations
- You are eager to deep-dive in the SAPGTS Solution, specifically in the following domains :
- Compliance Management
- Customs Management
- Trade Preference
- You have a good understanding of the supply chain management processes
- You understand how logistics flows are handled in ECC6 and S/4 HANA systems
- You have good analytical and modelling skills
- You are a team player with strong communication skills
- You are open to work in an international multicultural environment and to work abroad if needed
- You have a university degree or the equivalent by experience
- You are fluent in English, any other language is an asset
- Experience in other SAP modules than SAP GTS is an asset
- Technical knowledge (eg ABAP, SAP PI) is an asset