DevOps Engineer on Private Clouds - Redhat, Linux, Python
Posted on May 6, 2022 by ComTech Europe Limited
My client is looking for an experienced DevOps consultant with experience in deploying and configuring infrastructure on Private Clouds.
Please note that candidate has to be located in one of the Nordic countries (Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark) with the ability to pass the local security screening process requiring residency with minimum of 3 years of uninterrupted stay within the region.
- Experience in deploying and configuring infrastructure on Private Cloud(s).
- Experience in Redhat Linux administration
- Experience in Ansible, Python, Git
- Basic understanding of MariaDB
- Working experience from Prometheus
- Basic knowledge of XML and JSON
- Experience in working with REST integration and messaging platforms such as Apache Kafka
- Experience in working according to agile, scrum or SAFe principles
- Experience from working in CI/CD pipelines
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Working experience from ServiceNow on-prem environments incl. Deployments ( Seen as a great advantage)
- Experience of working with Github and Github Action, Jenkins or similar
- Coding experience beyond simple scripts
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Knowledge of TM Forum Frameworx
- Working experience from Grafana environments
- Experience in working in the telecommunications industry
- Certified System Admin (CSA)
- Bridge training for Rome release completed
- ITIL foundation (rel.4)