Technical Business Analyst
Posted on May 6, 2022 by Project People
Role: Technical Business Analyst
Location: Dublin,Ireland (Hybrid, 2 days per week in office)
Length: 6 months Rolling
Three Ireland are looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst to provide their expertise and support them in the transition to a new Cloud based platform.
Working alongside 3rd party solution providers & SME's, you will support the data migration plan, approach and delivery. You will be responsible for tracking and delivering the data clean-up and data migration of the existing Oracle system, ensuring it is prepared for migrating to the new Cloud platform.
- Establish the scope, approach and plan for Legacy data cleansing.
- Define data mapping from Legacy solution to new platform.
- Define requirements, options, approach and plan for data archiving and retrieval.
- Track and deliver data migration within agreed arrangement and time frames.
- Working alongside data owners to complete relevant data activities.
- Knowledge of HR, Supply Chain, and Finance Data Migration processes.
- Demonstrable experience in Data Migration Projects for technology driven programmes.
- Understanding of the data cleansing life cycle and data archiving processes and tools.
- Excellent time management across multiple tasks alongside stakeholder management.
- Knowledge of HR, Supply Chain, Finance concepts and technologies (eg SAO HCM/Success Factors, Oracle Financial).
- Experience of data conversion methods and tools (eg Excel, Access, DB).
- Knowledge of HR and Finance data and data structures.
- Ability to troubleshoot data & conduct root cause analysis.
- Demonstrable experience with technologies and frameworks in MDM, analytics & data migration.
- Extensive experience within IT projects or managing and delivering critical business.
- A proven track record of relevant work projects (ie Data Management, data analytics).
- Ad-hoc data analysis, solutions design and reporting experience.
- Experience engaging with large multidisciplinary teams to deliver business outcomes.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Degree in IT/Data Science desirable.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.