Customer Service Associate
Posted on May 6, 2022 by Grey Wind Inc.
Congrats on making it to the end of the school year, now its time to start looking for a summer opportunity. You've got 4 months to set yourself up financially before next years tuition is due. At Grey Wind, we provide a training program that allows you to take full advantage of our uncapped pay structure along with leadership development so you are able gain skills that will act as a stepping stone on your resume.
What are the responsibilities?
• Ensure existing customers are happy with their current services while leveraging the relationship to offer additional products.
• Acquire new customers through the leads provided.
• Provide accurate and up to date reports of sales activity.
What are the qualifications:
• At least 1 year in a customer facing role. This can include previous sales experience, retail, customer service, or food & beverage experience.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Have an eagerness to learn. We have spent the last 4 years creating an effective training program.
• Live in Edmonton OR have access to reliable transportation.
• Full-time availability.
If you meet the qualifications please reach out and our HR team will be in contact with you within 24 hours.