Integrations Analyst MuleSoft
Posted on May 6, 2022 by Responsive Search, Inc.
This position responds to an IT Project Manager. The Integration Analyst position is responsible for developing and maintaining electronic interfaces between MuleSoft and our software platforms, trading partners and vendors. Act as the technical subject matter for all integrations. Ensures that all integrations adhere to the best practices established by MuleSoft as well as the company Security policies. Constantly measures the quality of the data and provides improvement-oriented suggestions to IT management.
- Monitors the efficiency of all Integrations and ensures all current and new systems are working together in the most optimum way.
- Creates and Maintain workflows in the MuleSoft platform.
- Collaborate with MuleSoft customer support and partners in the architecture and development of high complexity integrations or that cannot be executed in house.
- Learns from and receives guidance from external Integration Engineer and Senior Integration Engineer resources.
- Develops, updates, and maintains electronic interfaces between the iPaaS and the company's software platforms, customers, trading partners and vendors leveraging multiple data formats.
- Provides Support for technical issues and follow up on established connections. Troubleshoots technical issues by confirming the validity of the problem, seeking known solutions, and compiling detailed documentation for escalation as needed.
- Skillfully implement large scale data aggregation projects
- Serves as a key liaison on the strategy and implementation of acquisitions migration
- Leads technical discussions with clients throughout the project life cycle.
- Proactively supports the Project Managers throughout the project life cycle.
- Designs and conducts Integration Testing prior to launching the solutions.
- Develops and maintains project documentation to support Technical Delivery and integrations.
- Leads the testing and implementation of Upgrades to the iPaaS.
- Analyses data changes requests that potentially impact the mapping of integrations. Provides feedback as necessary and raises awareness to management and/or clients.
- Monitors outbound and inbound data processing for successful delivery and receipt.
- Identify, analyze, and communicate all exception errors to the appropriate parties.
- Collaborate with technology team members, end users, and other stakeholders in the validation of new features and providing feedback from the field and customers
- Train clients on reporting and rejection maintenance as needed.
- Improve product and service by making recommendations and providing supporting data to management for execution, resources, and budget approval.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism and a positive rapport with all clients, internal or external.
- MuleSoft Certified
- 3+ Years in IT field
- 2+ Years as Integration Analyst, Specialist, Developer or similar
- Proven understanding of the Supply Chain.
- Proven experience on 2+ major integration projects.
- Strong technical, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and technical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service focus
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Experience building MuleSoft workflows to fulfil business needs
- Experience integrating with the Sales Force platform, preferred.
- Experience integrating with On-Premises and Cloud environments
- Experience working with CI/CD method, preferred
- Experience Supporting Mule4 Error handler.
- Experience on MuleSoft's Partner Manager
- Basic understanding of networking and communications.
- Experience developing and maintaining B2B integrations
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audience and vice versa.
- Knowledge of preparation of Training Documentation and Execution
- Experience migrating Legacy integrations and acquisitions.