Senior Elastic ELK Monitoring Engineer
Posted on May 5, 2022 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a Senior Elastic Monitoring and Logging Engineer. Candidate will be responsible for leading the strategy, engineering, implementation and operational aspects of delivering modern monitoring solutions to the organization. This person will deliver solutions to various teams and business partners using open source monitoring & log analytics tools from Elastic Stack (ELK). The engineer would have hands-on experience working on various elements of the Elastic Stack that includes Kibana, Metrics Beat, File Beat, Elastic APM etc.
- Act as an authority of Elastic Stack (ELK) and Kibana, you will be designing, develop, and implementing the next generation of fully automated and scalable logging and monitoring services for key partners.
- Deliver key monitoring capabilities within the Elastic (ELK) stack for various partners like L1/L2, DevOps, Infrastructure, Platforms, Applications and other core groups within the environment.
- Provide dashboarding and analytics solutions to partners based on requirements.
- Seek opportunities for automation and integration of various tools and services
- Develop and improve appropriate operational procedures to ensure consistent service delivery and compliance
- Monitoring services that are delivered would play a key role on overall IT Objectives of Operational Efficiency and Stability.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or Information Systems or equivalent subject area.
- 5 - 7 years of related industry experience with Cloud monitoring, Application Performance monitoring, Log Analytics and Infrastructure monitoring.
- 2 - 3 years of hands-on experience with Elastic stack and Kibana to deploy server, application and other monitoring capabilities.
- Experience with automating monitoring workflows through Elastic (ELK) Stack
- Expert JSON skill level
- Full stack monitoring capabilities knowledge and experience.
- Experience working on Agile based projects
- Solid understanding of DevOps tools/process/methodologies