MS Messaging & EMS Engineer (remote)
Posted on May 4, 2022 by The Royak Group Inc.
The MS Messaging & EMS Engineer will be responsible for implementation and delivery of Microsoft Cloud solutions. In addition to the technical requirements, the ideal candidate will understand the business value of implementing these technologies and have the ability to clearly communicate solutions to company's clients through formal presentations, creating documentation and managing expectations all of which will be critical to success. This is a fully billable role with some opportunity for pre-sales/architecture and will be primarily remote, with some onsite work required at various customer locations. Travel is approximately 25%.
- Proven experience in planning, architecting and delivering high-value Microsoft Cloud solutions to mid-sized and enterprise-level accounts.
- 5+ years of experience architecting and implementing Microsoft SaaS solutions.
- Excellent customer service, communication and documentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve complex technical problems.
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
- A passion to learn technology.
- Provide necessary written documentation and knowledge transfer to customers during and after project implementations.
- The ability to travel up to 25%
Strong experience with at least 3 of the following technologies:
- Planning and executing M365 (Exchange Online) migrations, specifically Exchange hybrid, and tenant-to-tenant scenarios
- Various aspects of Active Directory including design, migrations, assessments both on-prem and cloud (Azure AD/ADFS), FMA & SSO deployments.
- Experience with merger & acquisition scenarios, specifically migrations of Active Directory, Exchange and other M365 components
- Experience with Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS). Implementing and supporting Intune functions, compliance and configuration policies, AAD Connect, Autopilot, SCCM integrations, Identity Manager (MIM)
- Microsoft Azure services such as Azure AD, Azure Storage, Azure SDK, Azure Cloud Services, Azure SQL, Web App, basic Azure Networking technologies including experience with Azure migrations