Call Center Shift Leader -(m, f, d)
Posted on May 4, 2022 by ITech Consult
Call Center Shift Leader -(m, f, d) - Zürich/Remote
For a leading financial services customer in Zürich, we are looking for an experienced multi-lingual (DE, FR, EN and IT) customer service leader that will take over the operational responsibility for a dynamic and dedicated team in a 24h Customer Service Center. Working as the Call center Shift manager you will make an important contribution to the quality of center.
- Provide fast and straightforward advice and services to our partners and customers on cashless and electronic payments (eg the TWINT app and Apple/Samsung Wallet)
- Holistic supervision and management of operational shift operations (intraday capacity management)
- Ensure required service levels and quality standards are met
- Taking over complex customer meetings and 2nd level support Co-designing processes and information management
- Actively supporting, advising and promoting the Customer Service Agents in all operational matters.
- A strong customer-service- and solution-oriented way of thinking and acting
- Solid experience of working within a customer service center
- 1-3 years of working within a Banking environment
- 3 years' experience with operational management activities
- Agile handling of modern technology (telephony, multi-channeling, ticketing applications)
- Very good PC and MS Office skills
- Fluent German and French Language skills (written and spoken)
- Good English and Italian skills (written and spoken)
Role: Call Center Shift Leader
Location: Greater Zürich Area/Part Remote
Duration: 30.07.2022 + (Extension or permanent possible)
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. Contact us for further information regarding our company, our positions or our attractive payroll-onlyprogram.
About us: ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT and Life Science candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.