Systems Integration Consultant (SI)
Posted on May 4, 2022 by Verint
The Systems Integration Consultant (SI) will be responsible for Design, Development, and Implementation Services for a Verint provided solution into a customer site, partner cloud or Verint Cloud solution. The role requires a wide range of technical knowledge to deliver bespoke integrations that interface with Verint Customer Engagement Solutions including; Call Recording, Quality Monitoring, Workforce Management, Operations Manager, Speech Analytics, Text Analytics and Customer Feedback.
The candidate will be expected to configure integrations with the Verint product suite as well as develop any specific integrations and MI reporting to meet customer business needs.
Success will be measured by ensuring that the customer is satisfied, the integration meets all requirements of the design, and that the solution has been completed to agreed quality standards.
The SI will work with Project Managers, Application Consultants and Design Architects to deliver projects to customers as defined in the statement of work (SOW). The SI will be expected to input into the technical design and planning of the project as well as clearly documenting the final technical solution to hand over to the Support organisation.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities
- Complete the development and configuration of the Verint product suite according to the requirements detailed in the project documentation. The SI will need to ensure accuracy and consistency is maintained whilst keeping updated with current Verint operating standards and how they are applied.
- Work directly with the Customer to produce technical designs and develop bespoke integrations into Verint products using a wide range of technologies including web-based API's.
- Understand the final solution and work collaboratively with the Project Manager to define the plan to achieve this state.
- Work with the Project team to validate the Solution Design and Implementation plan, recommending any additional services offerings which would help the customer receive the greatest benefit and ROI from our solutions. This effort also positively impacts the bookings and revenue potential for Services.
- Work closely with Services & Support to ensure a smooth project delivery and transition into Support. Ensure that project handover documentation (HoTs) is completed to increase the support effectiveness.
Key Experience Required
- Experience designing, developing, and implementing bespoke scalable software integrations including, but not limited to; Web based API's and Windows Services into large I.T organisations.
- Ability to liaise with both internal stakeholders and the customer at a project level, clearly articulating technical concepts, project status and technical tasks.
- Clear understanding of enterprise software applications.
- Clear understanding and administering of Microsoft Windows and SQL environments.
- Experience of Customer Engagement technologies used within customer's Contact Centre and Back Office environments is preferred
- Experience in producing highly technical design documentation that can be understood by an audience with a varied skill background