Project Manager - Implementation
Posted on May 4, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Project Manager - Implementation vacancy for our Zurich based client in the telecommunications sector.
- Performing E2E project management of wholesale customer projects in Data and Voice business
- Managing network infrastructure projects for national, international, migration, and multi-site customer projects
- Overseeing supplier project manager to commission infrastructure, CPE installation, and service activation
- Providing E2E troubleshooting and solution coordination while also performing internal and external stakeholder management
- Creating project reporting and documentation plus organizing customer or project meetings
- Acting as SPOC towards the customer as well as proactively engaging in customer delivery process
- Expertise in telecom technologies like Mobile 4G, 5G, Layer 2, Layer 3, Data Center, Cloud, SD-WAN, Copper, Fiber, WDM, and HFC
- Familiarity with customer project management in the Telecoms, preferably in Wholesale business
- Thorough understanding of complex business set-ups, technologies, and processes in the telecom environment
- Ability to manage cross-functional teams without formal authority along with solid MS Office skills
- Bachelor's degree, Technical education or Advanced Certification in the field of telecommunications or ICT
- English and German, fluent in written and spoken; French would be an advantage
Your soft skills:
- Proactive and self-motivated personality with a can-do, agile, and innovative attitude
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.