Embedded Software Engineer
Posted on May 4, 2022 by Source Technology
Role: Embedded Software Engineer
Location: North Brabant
Assignment period: End of 2022 - option to extend
Start date: 1st June
Language needed: English
Are you a Software Engineer that works closely with Bare Metal Development looking for a new project at the start of the summer?
What will you be doing on this project?
- Creating the projects firmware specifications based on the hardware specifications, as well as the customers needs
- Developing the projects firmware considering both the functionality, constraints and the performance specifications
- Working as part of the team, supporting the team around you in creating high quality code and using code reviews for optimal results
- Implementing and testing Embedded firmware based on the specification and with hardware constraints
- Providing high quality work within the agreed project time eg codes, demos, presentations
- Proposing new ideas and improvements to the firmware creations to the project
What do you need?
- MSc in Electronic Engineering, Computer science or similar qualifications with the focus on Embedded firmware
- 4+ years experience in Embedded software
- Experience with C, C++
- Hands-on experience with Embedded hardware and firmware
- Experience in Microcontroller programming
- Experience in DSP programming is a plus
As this is a project that requires onsite work, please apply if you can work in the Netherlands and reside in the North Brabant location.
Please contact Pippa Goodwin or apply for this role if this is of interest to you