Clinical Research Manager
Posted on May 4, 2022 by Actalent
Clinical Research Manager
The role of the Clinical Research Study Leader is to provide leadership for global Study Management Teams. The perfect candidate has solid experience in leading global study management in early phases, who is open-minded, willing to learn, develop and grow.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Leads the cross-functional Study Management Team: planning, coordination, communication, motivation and setting the direction, including obtaining agreements on study required timelines, budgets, and objectives.
- Prepares and manages the budget/financial plan including overall study and site-level costs, collaborating with the respective stakeholders in contract negotiations and preparation, payment schedule and tracking.
- Identifies key milestones and tracks critical study activities, issues and strategic priorities. Provides regular updates as appropriate, to key stakeholders.
- Accountable for all aspects of study management including supply management, bio-sample management, vendor selection and management, site selection, initiation, training, monitoring, essential document management, closedown and archiving in accordance with current Standard Operating Procedures and ICH Good Clinical Practice guidelines.
- CRO selection activities and additionally Vendor Management oversight from initiation to close-out
- Experience with global study management in pharma (preferred) or a CRO
- Experience working in Matrix environment and flat hierarchical team settings
- Experience with early phases of clinical trials
- NS & Infection & Oncology experience preferred
If interested in learning or please apply or reach out directly to (see below)
Job Title: Clinical Research Manager
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Rate/Salary: .00 CHF Hourly
Job Type: Contract
Aerotek and Actalent Services, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek and Actalent Services are companies within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Actalent Services, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.