Director Enterprise Business Process Optimization
Posted on May 4, 2022 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
The primary objective of the Director, Enterprise Business Process Optimization is to lead the analysis and optimization of business processes in order to improve the overall business performance of the organization. This new role will strengthen the value proposition of the Global Business Process & Transformation team building an industry-leading Business Process Modelling & Optimization capability that our brands, regions, & functions can leverage to increase process effectiveness and efficiencies.
The role will focus on evolving our Business Process Management (BPM) practice and capabilities in following key areas:
* Establish & oversee Enterprise Business Process Architecture & link to strategic objectives
* Define & govern Enterprise Business Process Management (BPM) methods, standards, & tools
* Lead implementation of Business Process Management (BPM) platform to drive efficiencies in team's ways of working and deliver modelling & automation capabilities
* Drive identification of Business Process Optimization & Automation opportunities and provide services to support initiatives
* Institute development Value Delivery mindset & approach to delivery of Business Process Optimization projects
This leader will support the success of the organization by working to create and foster a Process Excellence practice and culture that translates strategic intent to predictable execution to add business value, reduce complexity, and drive competitive advantage. We seek a true change agent who can elevate the Business Process Management (BPM) practice to the next level in a rapidly changing environment.
This pivotal role will have significant leadership impact on advancing the optimization of the Enterprise Processes & Capabilities across brands, regions, & functions. It requires a leader with a broad understanding of End to End Business Processes, a strong Business Process acumen, demonstrated ability to drive process outcomes that deliver value, and significant ability to influence cross-functional stakeholders at multiple levels in the organization to align on forward thinking improvement opportunities.
This role will also provide guidance, coaching, and mentoring to Enterprise & Regional Business Process teams and work seamlessly with these teams to optimize Enterprise business process performance and deliver tangible ROI/business value.
- 10+ years operational and/or management consulting experience in Business Process Management or Operational Excellence driving strategic and operational process optimization and improvements
- Apparel or consumer products company experience preferred, especially a fast-moving, multi-channel consumer goods business
- Broad understanding of end to end business processes spanning Planning, Product Go To Market, Supply Chain, Sales, & Finance
- Proven experience leading process analysis, process mapping, process redesign, & process optimization efforts to deliver tangible value and business results
- Experience with Business Process Management (BPM) platform and process modelling tools preferred; Robotic Process Automation a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Operations Management, Engineering, or other relevant Business degree.
- MBA a plus.
- Lean Six Sigma certification preferred
- Experience in APQC (American Productivity & Quality Center) or other process classification frameworks a plus