Posted on May 3, 2022 by Concept Culture
We are a young creative agency looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Manager to join us for our next exciting phase of growth.
Concept Culture ( ) is a specialist creative agency for the Built Environment. Our clients include architects, developers, placemaking consultancies, and sustainability organisations. We are passionate about sharing stories of people, culture, and place.
Working closely with the Creative Director, you will manage marketing and branding activities for our clients as well as Concept Culture's digital platforms. Activities include, but aren't limited to:
- Leading marketing projects and campaigns
- Project management - tracking project milestones and deliverables
- Implementing strategies for campaigns to raise brand awareness (i.e. web, newsletters, blogs, social media, events)
- Co-ordinating between client teams, our creative teams, and 3rd party suppliers to deliver high-quality marketing and branding outputs (e.g. brand identities, websites, print and digital collateral, digital marketing)
- Liaising with the Commercial Director on business development activities (e.g. creating content for presentations to aid client / new business meetings, bids, proposals, award submissions, and events)
- Managing the junior team, their outputs, and schedules, and supporting with their training and development
- Remuneration: £36,000 - £44,000 (pro-rata), based upon experience
- Start date: Immediate
- Contract role: 4-5 days per week
- Location: Semi-remote, must be able to commute to London 2 days every week
- Required: Full eligibility to work in the UK
If this sounds like the role for you. Please email us at and provide the following:
- Your CV
- Your portfolio or relevant examples of work (e.g. websites, social media accounts, written / design work, etc)
- Tell us about your favourite building or public space (200 words)
- You are a strategic and creative marketeer with an eye for design and a passion for storytelling
- You have 5+ years of marketing, branding, or communications experience working for an agency, in-house, or freelance
- You thrive in a fast-paced and autonomous environment
- You can create data-driven marketing strategies, implement them, measure their success and propose future improvements
- You have strong copywriting skills and can write compelling content for websites, blogs, newsletters, social media, and other marketing collateral
- You can create graphics for digital platforms and social media
- You have experience with digital and design tools
- You are comfortable in a client-facing role and managing junior team members
- You are based in London or South-East England, and can commute into central London for team and client meetings
- A bonus - experience in the built environment, real estate, or design sector
What's in it for you?
- Work with great clients who are delivering world-class, inspiring, and impactful projects in the built environment, real estate, and property sector including developers, architects, placemaking consultancies, etc.
- The opportunity to be a part of the growth of a young and purpose-led creative agency and influence the direction of the agency
- Hybrid and flexible work culture
We look forward to hearing from you!