Security Engineer III
Posted on May 3, 2022 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious fortune 500 company is on the search for a Security Engineer III. This role is a combination of python/PowerShell Scripting for automation purposes and implementing security scanning tools such as Splunk, Crowdstrike, Rapid7, etc.
- Actively protects the integrity and confidentiality of Company information assets while enabling business functionality in all systems and environments by implementing and supporting applicable security solutions
- Administration, management, and continuous improvement of Company security tools - Anti-Virus, EDR, Vulnerability Management, Web Application Scanning, Cloud Security, Other
- Develops automation for management of systems and tools in a hybrid (multi-cloud, primarily AWS) environment using Python, PowerShell, and other Scripting languages
- Develops and automates security processes by integrating security tools, ITSM systems (ServiceNow, Jira), Reporting/BI solutions (Tableau, Power BI), Other
- Collaborates with Company technology teams in development of process automation, solution development, and technical problem resolution
- Solves complex problems related to security tool deployment, usage, and optimization
- Develops and delivers security training for Company technical teams
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related degree, or equivalent job experience
- 4+ years of experience or training in Identity systems security fundamentals design, implementation and troubleshooting across all computer platforms.
- 5 or more years required of combined IT and security work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments
- Demonstrates an advanced understanding of information security concepts