Business Development Executive
Posted on May 1, 2022 by Lewis Davey
Lewis Davey are delighted to be working with an Award Winning Client within the Smart Energy space with leading software and technology offering to companies throughout the UK for a more sustainable and flexible Power Infrastructure.
Our client is seeking a Business Development Executive reporting to the Head of Division, this is a critical part of the business as you will be steering prospects into the pre-sales pipeline, You will be involved to offer your input in marketing activities as well as other responsibilities that will add success to you and the business.
- Generation of qualified opportunities from searched & marketing generated leads, social media, targeted cold prospecting campaigns, events or other sources you will manage.
- Gain understanding of market messages and to contribute to the development of propositions that are appropriate for prospecting
- Sharing best practices with the team
- Tracking the campaign and opportunity generation progress and any sales in CRM.
- Ensuring that leads are followed up in an effective and positive way to generate the highest possible conversion rate to sales opportunities. Calling senior people within medium to large-sized organisations working across a range of departments. Build and expanding client relationships
- Identifying new target contacts and prospects
- Nurturing a pool of contacts that have the potential to turn into opportunities in the future
- Meeting monthly targets
- An energetic sales professional
- The ability build and manage a pipeline with demonstrable experience of handling large accounts
- Proactive and confident nature
- You are a strong co-ordinator. You know how to maintain an accurate database of contacts and transactional activity in a CRM, ideally Salesforce.
- Go-Getter. You are willing to go the extra mile; self-directed and resourceful.
- You have the ability to work alone and also as part of a bigger team.
- Educated. You have a degree level with a marketing, business or engineering focus preferred
This role would suit an individual with 2 years of proactive experience in a direct sakes role or business development role ideally within the energy sector who sees themselves as someone with excellent communication skills and and real desire to win.
Our client is offering a basic salary of £25,000 with an Uncapped commission structure along with strong development support within a growing market niche.
If you could be interested in this role please apply today or for more information please reach out to us for a confidential chat here at Lewis Davey.
Please note that we will endeavour to review your application within two weeks and, if there is interest in your candidacy, a Consultant will be in touch. Unfortunately, due to the significant amount of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.
Lewis Davey specialise in recruiting talented people across Town Planning, Cleantech & Sustainability and Environmental industries.