Project Manager-Permanent-Hybrid/Greater London (W4)-Salary between £50k-65k
Posted on Apr 29, 2022 by OCS Resourcing
Project Manager-Permanent-Hybrid/Greater London (W4)-Salary between £50k-65k, depending on experience
Leading IT Consultancy with offices in UK and Europe (Netherlands, Belgium and Switzerland) is looking to recruit a permanent Project Manager. We deliver a range of services from IT Consultancy, Software Project Development and Application Support Services for our corporate clients covering Insurance, Retail, FMCG, Automotive, Logistics & Leasing, Publishing and Charity domains (including UN organizations) which are well-known names in their domains.
The role is full time, permanent, split between Working from Home and Travelling 2 days per week in Greater London (W4).
The initial project OCS would have you working on will be focused delivering a large ERP project to a global entertainment company. This role requires an experienced project manager with drive to succeed in a challenging and rewarding environment.
- 7+ years of Project Management experience, working in an IT environment - mandatory
- Previous Entertainment Industry experience - advantageous
- Experience implementing an ERP system (ideally Oracle ERP) - mandatory
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills/excellent English - mandatory
- Friendly personality with a relaxed but formal style
- A track record of successful project delivery throughout the entire project life cycle, managing large budgets
- Specialist in all aspects of project management including project planning, estimating, budgetary control and RAID management (Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies)
- Proven experience within a structured framework delivering/working on projects
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Strong MS Office Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Excellent knowledge of various project management methodologies (eg Waterfall/Agile/Scrum/Prince, etc.)
- Ability to hit the ground running (previous experience working on your own) as well as part of a team - would be a great advantage
- Salary between £50k-65k, depending on experience
- Variety of Benefits (including Pension, Life insurance, Medical & Dental cover, Permanent Health Insurance, Critical Illness benefit)
- Holiday Allowance increases based on the length of service
- Variety of work
- Opportunity to progress, both in terms of skills, experience and grade levels quickly for the motivated and talented individual
For further information on this excellent Project Manager role please email CV to the address shown.