Senior CI/DevOps Engineer - Remote/Leuven, Belgium
Posted on Apr 29, 2022 by Consol Partners
Senior CI/DevOps Engineer
Initial 6 month contract
Leuven, Belgium/Remote Working (2 days/week remote)
Within the Personal Health R&D group, headquartered in Leuven, we want to capture the strong market growth in ICs for hearing aids and implants, hearables, wearables, and personal health monitoring applications, health IoT.
Our System-on-Chip products employ the latest Bluetooth Smart (BLE) with our experience in ultra-low power design. We develop the full software stack from driver-level all to way to turnkey applications, enabling our customers to build their products with minimum effort.
In order to strengthen the team, they are looking for a Senior CI/DevOps engineer.
As a Senior CI/DevOps engineer you are responsible for:
- leading and contributing to the DevOps activities.
- actively contribute to the definition of Source Code Structure, Branching, Baseline strategies.
- working with SW architects to understand the product details and the SW development needs and find the process or tools to support the SW development.
- working with the IT team to get the right infrastructure support in place for SW development activities.
- keeping track of the deliverables and work with multiple project teams to deliver the production SW binaries on time.
- automatically generate reports for your team.
- participate to Business Line wide alignment in your domain.
- creating tools for standardizing the configuration management or release management process.
- integrate the Code Quality tools like Coverity, QAC etc.., in the CI set up
- performing analysis on the SW build process, Build related tools, Continuous Integration methods and tools.
To be successful in this role you have:
Master's degree in Software Engineering or Electronics or you have reached this level through another form of training or experience
Hands-on experience with:
- setting up multi-team SW integration,
- Jenkins or a similar Continuous Integration tool,
- Infrastructure management,
- setting up and configuring virtualization,
- software Configuration Management concepts,
- build automation tools like GNU Make, Ant, Maven, Gradle,
- GNU Make, C based product build setup and build issues debugging,
- software code quality measurement tools like Coverity, TICS,
- Scripting in Python,
- Windows batch files, PowerShell and Linux Shell Scripts.