Technical Business Analyst Digital Repository
Posted on Apr 29, 2022 by ITech Consult
Technical Business Analyst Digital Repository (m/f/d) - Life Science/Matrix/Scrum/English
For our pharma client in Kaiseraugst we are looking for a high qualified Technical Business Analyst Digital Repository (m/f/d).
The project's vision is to improve the journey of bio-samples over the entire research value chain globally across pRED sites. Aim is to create a global solution to manage all physical handling of bio-samples and their respective digital data. All workflows that request generate/register and store bio-samples will be incorporated.
The perfect candidate:
We are looking for a Professional to Senior Business Analyst who has the necessary Research Background and who is able to communicate user stories to the developer and the other way round. Therefore, the candidate needs to be very communicative and needs to have a technical understanding as well as a Business understanding.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Together with the lead business analyst and the business analyst colleagues, you act as a bridge between customer business analysts and the software development team plus the solution provider.
- You are responsible for deriving implementation tasks from user stories consulted by the development team and solution provider.
- You act as a technical consultant for the development team during the sprint.
- You will diligently track the implementation progress and ensure the sprint goals are met together with the team of product owner, business analysts and scrum master.
- You support user testing activities of sprint increments
- Min. Bachelor degree in IT or related field
- Min. 5+ years' experience as a Business analyst within the Life Science environment, preferred in research
- Experience in global software development projects in a Matrix environment
- Experience within an agile environment (eg Scrum or SAFe)
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), German is a plus
- Team player
- Can work independent
- Very good communication skills and able to communicate with different stakeholders
- Persuasiveness in combination with negotiation skills to influence the technical team members and find suitable solutions
Nice to Haves:
- Previous Roche experience
- Scientific understanding
Reference no: 921454SKN
Role: Technical Business Analyst Digital Repository
Industry: Pharmaceutical industry
Start date: ASAP
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.