Posted on Apr 29, 2022 by I.T. Alliance N.I. Ltd
Dublin (Hybrid, some onsite & remote)
Occasional Visit to Cork Required.
Day Rate - Competitive Market Rate
Contract Duration: 3 months Initially
- Solution Architecture High Level and Detailed Designs covering Front End/Back End - Applications, Integrations (Internally and Externally), Reporting, Data Migration
- Oracle solution architect (EBS or CC&B) or Esri/GIS solution architect are the current gaps for the client & are required.
- Represent the IT Design at the appropriate internal governance forums eg Design Authority.
- Deliver and/or manage delivery of high-quality key project documents eg Design Documents as set out in the Phases and Gates Methodology in addition to other specific project deliverables
- Working with the project managers and IT Lead with inputs to project plans, resources to achieve planned work schedules
- Owns the analysis and overall system design to a low enough level for the production of Functional and Technical Design Specifications
- Identifying Non-Functional Requirements around the design.
- Inputs to the Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Provide inputs to/completing Service Transition documentation to BAU
- Defining and documenting service interface definitions for external system integrations such as the MRL system and maintain oversight of the implementation the interfaces with our delivery teams.
- Ensuring solution designs meeting IW security policies and procedures working with IW IT Security team.
- Input with the Test Manager to develop detailed test plans and test data for system, business, and post - production testing
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Work Asset management or GIS or OEBS or Fusion Middleware experience
- Experience delivering ICT solutions through the entire SDLC IT life cycle
Ideal skills in the following areas could be an advantage;
- Automation of processes
- Problem solving
- Results oriented
- Solution execution.
- Experience with integrating systems as above and other external systems using industry standard protocols, communication methods, etc.
- Document library/Photo libraries design
- Handheld Units
- Fees and payments solution design
- Solution Architecture qualifications
- Experience working in comparable complex organization or a regulated environment desirable
- Ability to;
- Learn quickly, to think independently, to be adaptable and to deliver results
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exercise independent judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- The commitment and drive to be accountable for, and to deliver against, challenging goals
- Excellent written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and confident self-starter