Posted on Apr 29, 2022 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
Canton, MI HYBRID (Remote for candidates in MI, OH, IN)
My client is a well known Manufacturing Corporation with multiple plants across the US
They provide an excellent work environment or work from home. Great compensation package/benefits
Excellent growth potentials, strong team
You will be working with this awesome team in the full life cycle recruiting efforts. must have experience in hiring for any and all positions for high speed manufacturing plants which run 24 hour shifts. Need to have strong understand of Equal Employment Opportunity and the Americans with Disability Act employment policies
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in Business administration, human resources or related field.
- Minimum 3 years' experience recruiting for positions at all levels in an organization in a corporate and/or manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 3 years sourcing passive candidates via networking, Internet recruiting sources, cold calls, etc.
- Minimum 3 years' experience working with agency partners on open positions.
- In-depth experience using behavioral interviewing techniques.
RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD INCLUDE:
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process including position scoping meeting, resume pre-screen, behavioral interview, offers and reference checking.
- Actively and passively source qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting firms, and employee referrals.
- Screen and interview candidates to meet hiring manager needs and recommend only those meeting the established criteria.
- Weekly updates to hiring managers on their position and ensuring timely decisions are made following the recruiting process.
- Referring applicants for particular job openings, administering pre-employment tests, checking references, conducting exit interviews for candidates declining offers, and providing feedback to unsuccessful candidates
- Pro-actively ensure a positive candidate/applicant experience, regardless of status or outcome.
- Ensure regulatory, as well as client specific process compliance is understood
and appropriately acted upon; and ensure compliance with EEO and OFCCP requirements.
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System with candidate at each stage of the recruiting process to dispositions and final close out.
- Performs other related duties as needed and assigned.