Oracle Developer - PL/SQL/Mongo
Posted on Apr 28, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Oracle Developer - PL/SQL/Mongo - This is a long term contract opportunity for an experienced Database Developer to join a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Studying the database needs of the companies applications and optimizing its capabilities
- Participating in schema design and query tuning for applications
- Maintaining database performance and capacity planning plus providing mentorship to team members
- Writing documentation and collaborating with technical peers online while providing guidance in the creation and modification of standards and procedures
- Providing advice and support to development resources as well as supporting the standing standards, policies, and procedures of the customer team
- Extensive experience as a Database Developer in Oracle DB (Ms SQL Server or Postgres is highly desirable) and Mongo
- Hands on experience in HA solutions, replication topologies, fast-failover setup and clustering setup
- Experience in rolling out changes such as indexes to a large-scale database without customer interruption as well as in implementing backup and disaster recovery plans
- Demonstrated hands on experience in tuning MongoDB configuration, queries, and indices in large scale-high databases
- Good understanding of database deployment technologies such as Liquibase and associated DevOps integration
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server and Postgres DB especially on cloud environments is desirable
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 18131
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.