Posted on Apr 28, 2022 by SKILLFINDER INTERNATIONAL
Java Developer - Permanent Role - Cork, Ireland
Your area of work:
My client is for Java developers to build and maintain several applications to provide for their customers. You will be performing multiple tasks for multiple teams using efficient tools over multiple types of media.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Development, design and maintenance of the Custody & Brokerage application
- Write technical documents, delivery good quality code and must be a problem solver.
- Working as part of an application development unit reporting to a Development team leader
- University degree in a computer based discipline.
- Practical experience with development of standard & enterprise Java applications (5 years or more)
- Excellent Java programming skills (version 11)
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with version control (GIT, GitHub) and issue tracking (JIRA) systems
Experience with following technologies is a plus:
- Spring (Framework, Boot, Security, Data, Integration)
- Java EE Back End technologies eg JPA (Hibernate), JMS (AMQ, OAQ), EJB)
- Frontend technologies: Angular 6+, npm, webpack
- Maven, Lombok, Liquibase
- Java EE Application Servers eg JBoss
- UML usage, design patterns
- Jenkins, Sonar integration tools
- Knowledge of testing tools such as Junit, Mocking Frameworks, Cucumber
- Knowledge of Oracle Database Server and PL/SQL