Solution/System Architect Triple A
Posted on Apr 28, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Solution/System Architect vacancy requiring profound Triple A knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Defining the technical and architectural vision, runway, and guardrails and communicating them to the SCRUM teams
- Analysing trade-offs between different alternatives, creating transparency about technical debts and strategic investments
- Decomposing systems in components, defining their interaction patterns, and specifying the interfaces between them
- Cooperating with Product Management, Enterprise Architecture, Domain Management, Suppliers, and Customers
- Acting as the primary interface to product and technology vendors as well as conducting evaluation of new technology platforms and components
- Supporting the development of application roadmaps by providing technical expertise
- 1+ years' experience in an architectural role within financial industry or consulting with banking or insurance focus
- Proficiency in Temenos Triple A, preferably with past responsibility for architecture and design in a previous project
- Knowhow of portfolio management in an international wealth management enterprise
- Ability to present architectural options to senior management, decision boards and stakeholders
- English, fluent in written and spoken; German would be an advantage
Your soft skills:
- Strong personal drive with good organizational skills
- Excellent communicator who ensures accountability and drives results
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.