Posted on Apr 28, 2022 by Project People
Role: Transition Manager
Location: Swords, Dublin (Hybrid, 2 Days Per Week)
Length: 6 months Rolling Contract
You will be required to lead and manage transition activities centred around the Service Desk operation and supporting L2-L4 teams as stated below, for a Global IT Company based in Dublin.
- L1-L4 service readiness and associated activities for each new end market ie
- AWS telephony set-up for Service Desk & testing for each new end market
- Raise and manage TfSNow PAC's (pre-approved changes) and RFC's to configure new end market locations and users in TfSNow
- Review readiness checklist with L1-L4 teams weekly but driving actions/activities daily with Service desk and other supporting functions ie Incident/Change/Asset/Problem Management
- Work with Service Readiness Director providing input on progress of related readiness activities calling out any areas that need escalating
- Transition management of Service Delivery Teams and coordination of the various teams and individuals
- Manage service transition project for the introduction of new functionality and services
- Manage store cutover comms to the customer and the account for store cutting over from incumbent provider to Fujitsu EPOS support
Key Skills and Experience:
- Transition Management Experience, preferably within a Retail environment.
- Strong Managerial Skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills.
- Good Time Management & Organisational Skills.
- Strong Analytical & Problem Solving Skills.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.