Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Posted on Apr 28, 2022 by Villa Marin Homeowners Association
Villa Marin is currently looking for an Full-Time Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) responsible for a variety of duties including but not limited to rendering assistance to resident seniors with their activities of daily living; such as hygiene, grooming, bathing, dressing and eating. The person in this position maintains required reports and documents on residents, charts all procedures on nursing care rendered, and performs related work as required in accordance to Title 22/OBRA. The right candidate for this position must be available to work a flexible schedule; shifts to include mornings, evenings, weekends and some holidays.
- 7:00am - 3:30pm, 4 days on/2 days off
- Shifts include weekends and holidays as needed
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- At least one year of experience in geriatric care preferred
- Patience and understanding of the aged, tact and courtesy in dealing with residents & guests
- Previous C.N.A. and SNF experience is preferred but will welcome newly licensed C.N.As
- Must hold current California C.N.A. certificate
Applicant must be capable of performing the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations. Also must meet health assessment requirements as regulated by the California Department of Social Services. TB testing and fingerprint clearance required by Community Care Licensing through the State of California Department of Justice background check bureau.
**You MUST be vaccinated and boosted against Covid-19 in order to work at Villa Marin, as we are a senior health care facility**
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Rate of Pay - Starting at $18.15 per hour
- Additional compensation as shift differentials , stipend for professional licenses/certificates
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Life and Long Term Disability insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Retirement Savings Program with employer contribution
- Paid vacation, paid sick time, paid bereavement time, paid jury duty
- Holiday Pay
- Free parking and more
NOTE TO SONOMA COUNTY APPLICANTS
Convenient transit to San Rafael from Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Cotati, and Petaluma is available via the SMART train. Shuttle service between the SMART train station in San Rafael and Villa Marin's beautiful hillside location is offered to employees free of charge.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply within, or submit your resume by fax with the job title "Full-Time CNA" in the subject line to . You may also mail your resume to us at: Human Resources Department, 100 Thorndale Drive, San Rafael, CA 94903.