Senior Data Analytics Analyst
Posted on Apr 27, 2022 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is Bonus eligible*
Prestigious Financial Institution is currently seeking a Sr. Data Analytics Analyst. Candidate will collaborate with business data owners to ensure source data quality aligns with business needs.
- Assists in building business requirements with finding patterns and relationships in data.
- Will build Business Intelligence report using data.
- Must possess strong understanding of internal business processes and will require presentation skills.
- Typically requires experience in relational database structures, and system testing.
- Proficient in working with large-scale business data sets, fluent in Scripting and rapid prototyping skills including expertise in technology such as SAS, SQL, Java, Python. DDL and BI tools such as Tableau.
- Full use and application of standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Provides resolutions to an assortment of problems.
- Work is reviewed for accuracy of technical analysis and overall adequacy.
- This team is responsible for execution of a technology solution for complex reconciliation processes.
- Streamline operations and reduce risk in the business area while executing with a change and innovative mindset
- Coordination of several change management deliverables to meet business objectives.
- Execution of change management responsibilities as it relates to our business area
- Ensure our partners are accurately informed
- Develop and manage resolutions to business related problems
- Partner with our development teams to develop updated procedures and process flows
- Execute Change Management oriented responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- 5-7+ years of experience
- Previous Consulting background required
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
- Business Analysis/PMP or other certification preferred
- Previous Change Management experience required
- SAS, SQL, Java, DDL and BI tools such as Tableau are all required
- Python preferred