Information Security Analyst -Security Operations- Permanent-Hybrid
Posted on Apr 27, 2022 by McCabe & Barton
London, United Kingdom
£55k - £65k Annual
- Oversee company's quarterly email phishing campaign, including execution, metrics and reporting.
- Oversee remedial training, both annual and ad-hoc,
- Coordinate Incident Response process and relevant training,
- Review and respond to security events reported by users,
- Review, triage and respond to Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) alerts.
- Detail response scenarios in security playbooks,
- Identify opportunities for security automation, and coordinate implementation with Security Engineers.
- Working closely with technical teams to implement email security solutions.
Required Skills and Experience
- The ability to clearly communicate to and manage the expectations of organisational stakeholders.
- Appropriate Information Security/Cyber Security degree preferable.
- Security industry certifications, such as; CISSP, CCSK, CCSP, CEH, CHFI beneficial.
- Experience within the financial sector a significant benefit
- Good organisational skills, self-motivated.
- Analytical judgment and decision-making skills.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Must work be able to work well under pressure - in a team and alone.
- Ability to adapt and adjust rapidly changing priorities whilst maintaining efficiency.