Posted on Apr 27, 2022 by Work2gether
Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines (Release Pipelines) using Gitlab CI-CD Platform/Tool
- Orchestrate and solve scalability, automation, and industrialization issues of several projects on a Kubernetes/Docker infrastructure.
- Good Experience with Linux/Unix Systems and Azure/GCP cloud. Gitlab CI/CD, Kubernetes
- Strong experience with Docker Management Platform, Leveraged Custom Docker Images as Containerized Apps within the Docker Engine as Multi Stack Application
- Deploy applications in different environments on a regular basis.
- Participate in the implementation of solutions and processes for monitoring the operation and quality of production via appropriate metrics.
- Have a cross-functional role that requires a good understanding of the development stage of a multi-service cloud platform as well as the deployment and production issues.
- Working knowledge of administering JVM microservices in production
- Good understanding and troubleshooting skills in Linux system administration and networking
- Good Azure, Google Cloud, and AWS administration skills
- Strong knowledge of container ecosystems, mainly Kubernetes and Docker
- Infrastructure automation using K8S operators, Terraform, Puppet, Python, or similar
- Managing a CI/CD pipeline on GitLab